Social Media Specialist
< Social Media Manager //
A social media manager loves engaging and building online relationships with prospects, followers, tweeters, likers and pinners. They thrive in a fast-paced, fun environment. Have to juggle tight deadlines, develop editorial calendars, brainstorm promotions, and monitor social media comments on a growing range of platforms. Believes that social media is as much about listening as it is about posting; as much about building brands, as increasing the number of followers. We’re looking for someone with an unbridled imagination, a sharp mind, and the ability to get out in front of social media trends. Social media specialists can create clever content, post relevant news, increase the number of likes and leap tall buildings.
- Manage clients’ social media platforms.
- Create daily content for multiple social media platforms across different industry verticals.
- Measure and optimize content based on analytics.
- Develop social media program initiatives to improve community size and engagement.
- Communicate on a daily basis with clients to maintain awareness of updates and offerings.
- Find and implement new social strategies, tools and tactics as they develop.
- Fill out bi-monthly and monthly reports based on existing campaigns and overall community growth.
- Become fully immersed in the clients brand and culture.
- Delegate responsibilities to social media interns as needed.
- Experience in Social Media management.
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, FourSquare, Vine, and blogging.
- The knack for writing engaging social content on a daily basis.
- Ability to Interact with our clients’ followers several times a day.
- The ability to speak in the voice of the client without sounding too stuffy.
- Skill at creating and implementing editorial and publishing calendars.
- Experience producing in-depth analytics reports on weekly/monthly platform insights.
- Professional poise to interface with clients.
- Background in building social media sweepstakes and contests using third party apps.
- Familiarity with the inner workings of Google+.
- Ability to repurpose existing content for clients’ social media portals.
- Ability to audit competitive websites.
- Ability to find information online, modify and edit for blog content.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, iMovie and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Must be able to collaborate with Director of Digital Services, Account Executives, Art Directors, Project Managers, Social Media Strategists.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to help out with administrative work on an as needed basis.